Tuesday 19 February 2019

Maternity Outfits #2


The weirdness and confusion are over now; I’m used to this new body… I say that even though just the other day I bumped my tummy onto a cupboard corner cos I’d literally forgotten that my abdomen extends much farther than it used to, and I need more space to manoeuvre now. But I don’t get a lot of these moments anymore.

I actually enjoy putting outfits together these days. It’s like a fun challenge; every time I manage to put together something decent I feel a sense of achievement. Hey, even the small victories count 😉. Here are some of the outfits I've worn lately. 

Skirts

Red and black checkered skirt
Green and navy african print skirt
Owl skirt
Shweshwe skirt

Jeans/Leggings


Jeans with a sheer overlay

Leggings and black top

I tend to forget how fun change can be sometimes; it’s all in the attitude.

Yimina ozithobayo

Snothando


Thanks for stopping by. If you enjoy my content please consider sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts