Tuesday 5 March 2019

Carol's Daughter Rhassoul Clay Softening Hair Mask



So on one of my Clicks' rendezvous I came across this irresistible special; half price on Carol's Daughter Rhasssoul Clay Softening Hair Mask!! Suddenly I had to have it. I believe this is the first Carol's Daughter hair product I've ever bought, they don't come cheap. 

The mask claims to:
  • replenish moisture,
  • add touchable softness, and
  • revitalise hair.

The mask smells heavenly, something you don't always get with natural hair products. The scent did linger on even after rinsing but I didn't mind because this meant I didn't have to use my fragranced oils, see here, to mask the scent of my other more natural products that I use to moisturise. 

I loved the results the first time I used the mask, but wanted to use it a couple more times just to be sure it wasn't a hoax. I'm glad to report that it wasn't. My hair felt so soft and the softness remained even after my hair had dried. You see, sometimes it takes my hair 2 to 3 days after wash day to feel soft again. With this mask the softness was instantaneous and lasted till my next wash day!! 😍

The mask also made it easy for me to detangle, both during deep conditioning and afterwards. I used very little of my leave-in detangling conditioner because I didn't need it as much. I have very little patience and tend to damage my hair during detangling so a product that makes this process easy is always a plus; for both my sanity and my hair.

Overall I loved this mask and will definitely be repurchasing it... maybe even at full price. It also makes me curious to try other Carol's Daughter hair products. 

Yimina ozithobayo,
Snothando


Thanks for stopping by. If you enjoy my content Follow By Email and/or follow me on Instagram @Snothando to get notifications on new posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts