Wednesday 6 June 2018

Issa Start



Hi,

I’ve been thinking about blogging for a while now, but have always been too scared. I’ve found every excuse under the sun not to do it. I don’t have the equipment (e.g. fancy camera), I don’t have the time (full time and very demanding job). Where would I start, what would I write about? English is not my first language and I’m bound to make grammatical errors. What if no one reads it? Am I passionate enough to always make the effort? Am I creative enough? I don’t really keep up with social media and the latest developments, will what I have to share be relevant?

I don’t really know where I’m going with this, but it’s a start. I’ve finally put something on paper. It’s not just something in my head and my dreams anymore. I’ve actually acted…

Yimina ozithobayo,

Snothando

1 comment:

  1. For taking a step forwfor and dropping the fears ...... Salute

    ReplyDelete

Older Posts